Group Challenge Deals #1

I play a lot of group challenges on BBO. But I couldn’t play a group challenge recently because I was very busy with my exams. Now my exams are over and I invited some of my friends to play a group challenge on BBO. It was an 8 board IMPs tournament. My friends are Prajjwal (Astrot), Ilbey (01ilbeey) and Lia (lia1212). All of them are very skilled players.

Here are some interesting deals from the tournament.

Board 3

Dealer: South
E-W vul

♠ A K 9 6  ♥ A 5 4  ♦ A  ♣ A Q 5 4 3

Ilbey and I opened 2♣. Prajjwal opened 2NT and Lia opened 1♣. Ilbey and I could made 3NT with an overtrick scoring 5 IMPs. (Prajjwal: 3S+1, Lia: 3E-1) Here’s how Ilbey played the hand:

Board 6

Dealer: East
E-W vul

♠ Q 10 2  ♥ A 9 4  ♦ A K J 6 4  ♣ A 9

East opened 1. Prajjwal and Ilbey doubled. Lia passed and I bid 1NT. Prajjwal and Ilbey bid 3NT and made the contract. Prajjwal made 2 overtricks scoring 6 IMPs. (Ilbey: 3NTS=, Tharinda: 1NT+2, Lia: 1E-1) Here’s how Prajjwal played the hand:

Board 7

Dealer: South
All vul

♠ K 8 7 5  ♥ 10 2  ♦ A K 8 7 6 4  ♣ J

All 4 players opened 1. Lia and Prajjwal could bid 5. Ilbey and I stopped at 4. Lia and Prajjwal made the contract scoring 7 IMPs. (Ilbey: 4S+1, Tharinda: 4S=) Here’s how Lia played the hand:


Here are the final results:

Name Score (IMPs) Rank
Ilbey 9.68 1
Prajjwal 8.01 2
Lia -8.67 3
Tharinda -9.00 4

Congratulations Ilbey! Well done everyone!

Comments

  1. I read your article, very informative and userinformatic info are mentioned. For Physical Card Provider Company in UK also a best Ewallet Payment System Solution Company in UK. Keepit up bro to share more article like that. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment